Solicitation for Grant Administration & Engineering ServicesAugust 11, 2021
Request for Comments – Central Height Water SystemNovember 18, 2022
The Angelina & Neches River Authority (ANRA) is soliciting Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) for land surveying services in conjunction with its ongoing utility operations and acquisitions. This solicitation for professional services is being conducted in accordance with the requirements of Chapter 2254 of the Texas Government Code. ANRA’s requirements for land surveying services generally include the following:
- Provide services throughout the Neches River Basin
- Provide both area and topographic surveys
- Provide surveys and legal descriptions for right-of-way and parcel acquisitions in fee title and/or easements
- Provide surveying services for water and wastewater treatment facilities, water and wastewater utility lines and other general land surveying needs
- Maintain a minimum of one (1) Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) on staff and two (2) field survey crews at all times
- Adhere to the requirements of Texas Engineering and Land Surveying Practice Acts and Rules Concerning Practice and Licensure
- Adhere to the minimum standard detail requirements of American Land Title Association (ALTA) and National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS)
- All horizontal and vertical data will be projected into Texas State Plane Coordinate System, NAD 83 and Vertical datum of NAVD 88
- Provide live data in ARCGIS shape files
- Provide electronic documents in pdf form that have been exported or generated by native software programs creating the original data
Statement of Qualifications Requirements
- Front cover and section dividers
- Table of contents
- Cover letter
- Detailed outline of the firm’s qualifications and competencies
- Organization Chart(s)
- Resumes of RPLS and other key individuals anticipated to provide work
- Conflict of Interest Statement
SOQ’s shall only be submitted electronically, via USB thumb drive to 2901 N. John Redditt Drive, Lufkin Texas 75904, or by email at email@example.com.
SOQ’s must be received no later than 5:00 PM on June 10, 2022.
For more information, please contact Mr. Chris Key, P.E. by phone at 936-632-7795 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANRA is a political subdivision of the State of Texas and as such is a tax-exempt entity. ANRA reserves the right to waive minor specifications or modify requirements over time to best serve the needs of ANRA.